Friday, October 9, 2009

Stick#19 - Podcasts

I listened to two pocasts. The first I found through the Podcast.com directory, was entitled, "Mozart's Death", an interview in the Annals of Internal Medicine. The second was the "Quick and Easy Korean Cooking"; I found this podcast through the Educational Podcast Directory. I found both of these directories to be easy to use and find interesting information. The Podcast.net director showed a server error, as did the Yahoo Podcast directory.

This sections has helped me become somewhat knowledgeable about podcasts. I have wanted to listen to some specific podcasts in the past, but I just haven't taken the time to sit down and learn the mechanics of doing it. Laziness? perhaps, or just the realization that it takes a concerted effort to squeeze one more thing into a busy schedule. In the very near future, I will set up the podcasts I want to hear so I can benefit from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment