Friday, October 9, 2009

Stick #20 - Library and Social Networks

Facebook is another learning opportunity I have needed to do, but had not learned until now. I have 2 cousins who have sent me emails through Facebook to join. When I registered, I had more cousins--a total of 7 friends--waiting for me. What a welcome! I also joined the Library 2.0 Interest group. I am interested in continuing to learn about 2.0 opportunities.

In MySpace, I visited the Denver Public Library and Hennepin County Library. I was not so impressed with what I saw on MySpace. I guess someone would go to the library through MySpace because....? Maybe because they are already a user of MySpace? I think the main point for me is knowing what it is about and seeing what others experience when they go on line to MySpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment