Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stick#10 - Wikis

Here is the link to a Wiki I created in wikispaces.com. It is open to everyone. The focus of the wiki is reflected in the name of the link. The wiki is just a place to brainstorm all the different ways wikis could be used for personal, family, friends and workplace use.
http://brainstormwikis.wikispaces.com/

Creating a wiki helps you understand just how easy it is and what some of the options are. I can see how developing a wiki in my workplace and opening it to the staff in my work group could be VERY useful. We work together frequently and our tasks over lap a lot. Being able to link documents and pictures would be a help too. I am going to develop a wiki for my class project. I think the biggest barrier will be getting everyone to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment